The Hair Goddess visits K-Pop shuffle!

10:21 PM




Earlier today was K-Pop Shuffle by Purely INto K-pop (PinK)! I visited, but more like joined the event, because I was part of the cooking team. xD

#handwritinggoals


 T'was such an awesome event. I was able to see my k-pop friends, and I was also a substitute host when the other host had to change attire for a performance. I've always loved hosting even though I was such an awkward toad when I was younger. Lol. 

Anywho, my roommate, Angel Yong, and I were 2/2 of the cooking team.


The event was a dance cover contest with concessionaires and fanclub booths. A lot of people were there to participate.



Photobomber friend, Rea Artates. XD


I also have a video I took after the event which I will be uploading soon. 

As per usual, I'm sporting a new hair color. Well, not entirely new. Hehe. Just the greener version of what I had because I dyed it again earlier. Lol.


Oh, yeah. Say hi to my tattoo. XD

I want to achieve the mint green hair color, so as soon as the color fades, I'll show y'all.

And I'm just probably blabbering now so I'll stop here. Hahaha. 

Till my next post!


P.S. You probably know now I'm a K-Pop fan. Lol.

Bisous,

The Hair Goddess 

You Might Also Like

0 comments